PDA

Zobacz pełną wersję : Cover Site Battle Royal 4!

Bunny Dojo
05.02.2014, 00:58
Beginning March 3, the best of the best will face off for the ultimate title: Cover Site Battle Royal Champion!
Począwszy od 3 marca najlepsi z najlepszych zmierzą się o ostateczny tytuł: Mistrza Cover Site Battle Royal!

We have an exciting, controversial change this year: Front Covers Only.
Mamy ekscytujące, kontrowersyjne zmiany w tym roku: tworzymy tylko przód okładki.

You can read more about this twist and keep track of upcoming events on MR COVERS:
Możecie przeczytać więcej o tych zmianach oraz śledzić zbliżające się wydarzenia na MR COVERS:
http://www.mrcovers.com/2014/cover-site-battle-royal-4-begins-march-3/

If you are interested in participating as one of 3 individual designers or 3 judges, or if you would like to nominate someone, please contact Matush or voice your thoughts here. :smile3:
Jeśli jesteście zainteresowani uczestnictwem jako jeden z 3 indywidualnych projektantów lub 3 sędziów, bądź jeśli chcecie wyznaczyć kogoś innego, skontaktujcie się z Matushem lub wyraźcie swoje myśli tutaj. :smile3:

http://www.okladko-maniacy.pl/CSBR4.png

Matush
05.02.2014, 01:08
This is a message to which I think we all have been waiting eagerly Tim.
I am very pleased that once again you have decided to organize this great battle.
I hope that it will be even bigger event than last year. Looking at the acquired skills of all the graphic designers since the last Battle Royal.
To jest wiadomość, którą myślę, że wszyscy wyczekiwali z niecierpliwością, Tim.
Jestem bardzo zadowolony, że po raz kolejny zdecydowałeś się zorganizować tę wielką bitwę.
Mam nadzieję, że będzie to jeszcze większe wydarzenie niż w roku ubiegłym. Patrząc na nabyte umiejętności wszystkich grafików od ostatniego Battle Royal.

This is the fourth year in a row, and you're not involved... It's a shame for all of us, but on the other hand, I can not imagine anyone else who could organize such a spectacle on the cover scene better from you.
To już czwarty rok z rzędu i nie jesteś zaangażowany... To wstyd dla nas wszystkich, ale z drugiej strony nie wyobrażam sobie nikogo innego, kto mógłby zorganizować takie widowisko na scenie okładkowej lepiej od Ciebie.

Thank you again for inviting OM :piwo:
Dziękujemy Ci jeszcze raz za zaproszenie OM. :piwo:

GAROT
05.02.2014, 14:42
wow so fast already another competition? Nice!!! Thanks Tim for great news!
WOW, tak szybko już kolejny konkurs? Miło!! Dzięki Tim za wspaniałe wieści!

Bunny Dojo
05.02.2014, 21:56
It's official, all of last year's sites are returning for the celebration!
Oficjalne wieści: wszystkie z zeszłorocznych stron powracają do świętowania z nami!

We do not need final participant choices until March 10 (one week after the titles are announced), but it would be ideal to have your designers ready by March 3 to give them the full amount of time.
Nie ma takiej potrzeby aby ostateczni reprezentanci byli ustaleni przed 10 marca (tydzień później dopiero będą wybrane tytuły), jednak byłoby dobrze gdyby Wasi projektanci byli gotowi 3 marca, aby dać im jak najwięcej czasu.

More updates coming soon! :-D
Więcej aktualności już niedługo! :-D

Matush
06.02.2014, 13:33
Thank you for the update Tim.
Dziękuje za aktualizację Tim.

Please enter all interested in this topic, whether he would like to participate as a designer or as a judge. If you want to nominate someone else, please let me know here also.
Proszę wszystkich zainteresowanych o wpisanie się w tym temacie, obojętnie czy chciałby wziąć udział jako designer czy jako sędzia. Jeżeli chcesz kogoś innego nominować, również proszę o informację tutaj.

pytlaczek
07.02.2014, 00:04
Typuję naszych przedstawicieli: Matush, Garot i Subwoofer. Ja mogę sobie posędziować w tym roku jeśli pozwolicie :banned::warning2::D

myszmis
08.02.2014, 16:23
Jestem jak najbardziej za propozycją Pytlaczka. Do boju marsz :)

Bunny Dojo
09.02.2014, 08:00
One of the Battle Royal's favorite stars, JollyRoger, suggested a possible way to raise the stakes and excitement of this competition:
The winning designer's site gets to host/organize next year's Cover Site Battle Royal.

What does everyone think of this idea?

Would you be comfortable following the competition to the winning site, or is the current format with a neutral center necessary in order for the Battle Royal concept to work?

On a scale of 1-5, what are your thoughts?
1 - I would not visit another forum.
2 - I prefer the current format.
3 - Neutral
4 - I like the idea.
5 - I love the idea of the winning designer's site hosting next year's competition.

Matush
10.02.2014, 23:51
I do not know what to answer, because on the one hand I'd like to see you in CSBR, but on the other hand, perhaps no one is better to lead the competition from you Tim. So, I do not know

GAROT
12.02.2014, 17:11
I prefer the current format CSBR, but I will not cry like a change to the rules :)

Z chęcią wystąpie w tym konkursie, ale dziwi mnie rezygnacja pytlaczka, w tamtym roku zająłeś wysokie miejsce mimo że 1 raz uczestniczyłeś :)

Prometeus74
12.02.2014, 18:51
Pytlaczek do boju. Od sędziowania mamy innych :brg:

Bunny Dojo
24.02.2014, 20:58
Academy Award voters will be deciding one of our titles on Sunday. You can help decide the other title today!
Head over to Mr Covers to choose your favorite from 5 classic, award-winning options celebrating an anniversary this year!

http://www.mrcovers.com/2014/cover-site-battle-royal-4-title-selection-poll/

Bunny Dojo
03.03.2014, 08:59
Cover Site Battle Royal 4's designers have two incredible films to choose from:
Projektanci na Cover Site Battle Royal 4 mają do wyboru dwa niesamowite filmy:

Winning your votes on the Mr Covers classic title poll, we have Master & Commander: Far Side of World.
Earning this year's Academy Award for Best Picture, we have 12 Years a Slave.
Zwycięzca Waszymi głosami w ankiecie na Mr Covers: Pan i władca: Na krańcu świata
Zwycięzca tegorocznej Nagrody Akademii Filmowej za najlepszy film: Zniewolony. 12 Years a Slave

Resources for competing designers and a full rundown of each site's participants are on the way!
Materiały dla projektantów i spis reprezentantów każdej z biorących udział stron - już wkrótce!

Let the Cover Site Battle Royal begin!
Niech Cover Site Battle Royal się rozpocznie!

http://www.mrcovers.com/2014/cover-site-battle-royal-4-begins/

Bunny Dojo
04.03.2014, 01:36
Resources for this year's films are up!
Pojawiły się materiały dla tegorocznych filmów!

Between high-resolution press images and Blu-ray screen captures, designers have 100+ pieces to get them started on either film, along with any other imagery they may find or create whilst in pursuit of the ultimate title: Cover Site Battle Royal Champion.
Pośród wysokiej rozdzielczości materiałów promocyjnych oraz screenów z filmów w wersji Blu-ray, projektanci mają ponad 100 fragmentów, aby zacząć pracę. Oczywiście mogą korzystać też z jakichkolwiek innych zdjęć, które znajdą bądź stworzą podczas dążenia do ostatecznego tytułu: Cover Site Battle Royal Champion.

http://www.mrcovers.com/2014/cover-site-battle-royal-4-resources/
(If you recommend another file sharing service aside from MediaFire, please feel free to post it.)
(Jeśli polecasz inne serwisy hostingowe niż MediaFire, możesz to opublikować.)

CoverVizion, Uncovered, and HiResCovers have officially submitted their finalized lineups. Anyone who was waiting for the titles to be announced before joining, be sure to act now as the few remaining spots across our competing sites are filling up quickly!
CoverVizion, Uncovered oraz HiResCovers oficjalnie przedstawili swoje startujące składy. Każdy, kto czekał przed dołączeniem na ogłoszenie tytułów, powinien zgłosić się jak najszybciej do pozostałych miejsc, ponieważ listy uczestników zapełniane są szybko!

GAROT
04.03.2014, 19:36
Thanks for images Tim!
Dzięki za materiały, Tim!

I have one question. This front for CSBR must be front for cover or poster with credits?
Mam pytanie. Czy tegoroczny front na CSBR ma być tylko frontem okładki, czy plakatem ze stopką aktorską?

Matush
04.03.2014, 21:22
OM's Team for CSBR 4 :

Graficy / Graphic Designers:

- GAROT
- Matush
- subwoofer

Sędziowie / Judges:

- JustCooljustcool
- pytlaczek
- Prometeus74

Jest jedno wolne miejsce dla sędziego, jeżeli ktoś jest zainteresowany proszę o kontakt przez PW.

Bunny Dojo
04.03.2014, 22:48
Thanks for images Tim!
Dzięki za materiały, Tim!

I have one question. This front for CSBR must be front for cover or poster with credits?
Mam pytanie. Czy tegoroczny front na CSBR ma być tylko frontem okładki, czy plakatem ze stopką aktorską?

As if you were designing the front for a regular cover. :-)
I'm hoping that after the competition these will turn into full covers (maybe designers can even combine their entries to create something amazing). :paint:

GAROT
05.03.2014, 20:36
understood Tim! :)

Bunny Dojo
10.03.2014, 21:30
Your Cover Site Battle Royal 4 lineup is officially set!

A single point away from the ultimate victory last year, Zungam returns ready to restore the Cover Site Battle Royal Championship to its Year 1 home, representing HIRESCOVERS.NET alongside xshoty and venome!

The king of custom horror covers looks to extend his mastery to historical dramas, as Chefjoe leads EUPHORICFX.ORG's defense of the Championship alongside Wysmommy and Demonology in search of an incredible third consecutive year of triumph!

After missing out on last year's competition, intricate powerhouse designer Matush is back to headline a veteran team, lifting OKLADKO-MANIACY.PL to new heights alongside GAROT and subwoofer!

His quiet presence in recent years makes every new Arkflip cover a celebration. Will the celebration also include a Championship title for COVERVIZION.NET next month, as he finesses high scores from the judges alongside Salsa and Cirus?

We have permission from his retirement home and prune juice is on tap: custom cover community forefather syxx0rz is out to show the youngsters how it's done for MOVIEGRAFIX.NET alongside Punisher34 and nikerun147!

With top-notch entries across each Battle Royal, M0vieM0nster has earned a reputation as the underrated star of the competition. Will this be the year that big talent translates into big scores for him from the judges, as he represents UNCOVERED.NAME alongside Nightrider and easylife?

It only takes one outstanding cover to win the Cover Site Battle Royal, and one outstanding cover is exactly what you can expect from SWECOVER.SE, as the site is once again represented by jcdesign!

After leading a strong, attention-grabbing debut for the site in last year's Cover Site Battle Royal, Shevka is back to continue ITALIANCUSTOMCOVER.COM's ascent to the top of the cover world alongside Lampard and minuted74!

And RRJR84 brings a rich history on both sides of the Cover Site Battle Royal to first year entrant COVERNET.ORG, ready to make a big splash for the site alongside bankska22!

---

It's an all-star lineup, with every designer and every site possessing the talent and creativity needed to earn the top vote. Who do you think will emerge as this year's Cover Site Battle Royal Champion?

http://www.mrcovers.com/2014/cover-site-ba...al-4-designers/ (http://www.mrcovers.com/2014/cover-site-battle-royal-4-designers/)

(If you are a competing designer and did not yet receive the opening email, please let me know.)

Bunny Dojo
24.03.2014, 20:30
The countdown is on as we are only One Week away from the design deadline!

A third of the entries are already in, pixel-perfect and ready to be unveiled to the judges seven days from now.

Gloriously scrupulous and/or wildly attractive, here are your judges for this year's Cover Site Battle Royal:

REPRESENTING MRCOVERS.COM
Kernie82 – Year 1 Champion!
BPMFord – Year 2 Champion!
Kylumi – Year 3 Champion!

REPRESENTING HIRESCOVERS.NET
Jazzy
voetzoeker
Bazzah

REPRESENTING EUPHORICFX.ORG
tmscrapbook
mywrench
hapkido

REPRESENTING OKLADKOMANIACY.PL
JustCool
Prometeus74
pytlaczek

REPRESENTING COVERVIZION.NET
Nostra_Damus
jjkongen
JR

REPRESENTING UNCOVERED.NAME
Dirk8837
Fejinwales
fsurfer

REPRESENTING MOVIEGRAFIX.NET
Jpeg
Vincent Lupo

REPRESENTING ITALIANCUSTOMCOVER.COM
Bingobide

http://www.mrcovers.com/2014/cover-site-battle-royal-4-judges/

The score card setup is carried over from last year, where it seemed to work nicely.
If anyone has last-minute suggestions or requests, please feel free to voice them. :piwo:

Bunny Dojo
28.03.2014, 20:24
Almost 2/3 of the entries are in, and this year is promising to be the most exciting one yet!

It is very interesting seeing the covers in a front-only context, I really hope you will enjoy the presentation. And, we'll all be enjoying the designs together around this time next week for the public vote!

Just a few days remain for cover inspiration to strike as the Monday, March 31 deadline for entries approaches!

You have all seen who will be participating this year, does anyone have an early prediction of who will rise as this year's Cover Site Battle Royal Champion?

Matush
28.03.2014, 22:08
In my opinion there are a lot of talented designers who can fight for first place. They have a good chance because I'm a little rusty in the designs covers :-(

pytlaczek
28.03.2014, 22:10
It will be a real clash of giants in the industry. Definitely Will Be Blood ;).

I can not wait fronts for evaluation.

Copies are already sharpened ...

:D

Bunny Dojo
31.03.2014, 20:17
With 12 Hours remaining before the submission deadline, I have a folder here with nearly two dozen Outstanding front covers.

Has the Championship-winning entry already been received, or is one of the remaining artists about to send in the design that will win custom cover immortality?

(All of OM's entries have been received!)

pytlaczek
31.03.2014, 20:26
Thanks Tim for the info! We are waiting impatiently for the Covers ;).

Matush
31.03.2014, 23:05
I can't wait to see all entries! :hurra:

Bunny Dojo
01.04.2014, 09:29
As someone who had little trouble choosing a personal Top 3 in past competitions, the one word that comes to mind this year is "Wow."

24 Designers from 9 Custom Cover Sites took the "Best of the Best" sales pitch and made it true.

The covers are now in our judges' hands. A preview is coming Wednesday, the public vote starts Thursday, and, come next Monday, one designer will be able to claim the very hard-earned title of Cover Site Battle Royal Champion!

(If you are a judge and did not receive the email, please contact me.)

Bunny Dojo
02.04.2014, 18:33
In anticipation of the Public Vote on Thursday, here is a preview of this year's 24 Entries representing 9 Custom Cover Sites for Cover Site Battle Royal 4.

Enjoy! Marvel! But, please do not guess who created each design until Sunday.

(For best results, select Settings > Quality: 720p.)

http://www.mrcovers.com/2014/cover-site-battle-royal-4-entries-preview/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l3cXDIMjao

GAROT
02.04.2014, 19:11
Amazing presentation Tim! Many great cover in this CSBR! It's great to see this covers :) :jammin:

Bunny Dojo
04.04.2014, 02:50
The time has come to voice your say, the Battle Royal Vote!
Greatness runs from A to X, find your favorite and take note.

The judges each will have their say, and only one will win.
It may come down to one mere point, so go get your vote in!

http://www.mrcovers.com/2014/vote-for-your-cover-site-battle-royal-4-champion/

pytlaczek
04.04.2014, 11:14
Ratings shipped. Let the best man win.

Thanks Tim for the organization, excitement and good fun! :thu_ok:

Matush
04.04.2014, 20:10
voted!!! Good luck to all

Bunny Dojo
04.04.2014, 22:22
As much as possible, please refrain from guessing whose design is whose or publicly listing your favorite until after judging is completed.

Bunny Dojo
06.04.2014, 23:49
1 More Day!

Be sure to get your vote in on the Public Poll if you have not yet already.

Bunny Dojo
07.04.2014, 21:33
One judge left. If you have any final guesses, favorites, or predictions, feel free to go for it.

Bunny Dojo
08.04.2014, 02:04
How's this for exciting:
We have a tie for 1st!

The two designers have been emailed to decide if they are willing to be co-champions or would like to break the tie.
There will likely not be an announcement until tomorrow.

Bunny Dojo
08.04.2014, 20:16
Scores and comments cannot begin to describe how incredibly enthusiastically this year’s judges enjoyed the designs. With such high quality across the board and no spine or back designs to help them decide, most found the process joyously exhausting. Proving this point, the Top 3 designs were separated by a single point, including a tie for 1st!

Please join me in congratulating your Battle Royal Co-Champions... ZUNGAM and GAROT!

http://www.mrcovers.com/2014/your-cover-site-battle-royal-4-winners-are/

(Score cards have been mailed out to the designers. They are not being posted publicly, but anyone interested can PM me.)

I hope you've enjoyed the show. This has been Cover Site Battle Royal 4.

Matush
08.04.2014, 20:41
Congrats guys, very well deserved. Special congrats to GAROT for bringing the trophy to OM!!! banan banan banan :brp: :brp: :brp:

Sub ogromne gratulacje, tak wysokie miejsce w takim prestiżowym konkursie to jest powód do dumy

Zungam
08.04.2014, 21:20
Congrats Garot! I'm honoured to share the top spot with you mate :)

pytlaczek
08.04.2014, 21:36
WOW! :hurra:

Gratulacje Kuba! :piwo: Gratulacje Magnus! :drunk:

Piękna sprawa taka wygrana w ogólnoświatowym konkursie. OM górą!

Krzysiek i Marcin też wspaniale tuż za podium. Gratulacje panowie! :piwo:

Nie ma wstydu - jest splendor :D. :king2:

DeimoS
08.04.2014, 21:42
OM w ścisłej czołówce, gratulacje Chłopaki :piwo:

subwoofer
08.04.2014, 22:41
Gratulacje Kuba świetny projekt dzięki Mati że mnie zmotywowałeś i gratki dla Ciebie też super projekt:piwo:

Bunny Dojo
09.04.2014, 03:12
Congratulations to Okladko-Maniacy on winning your first Cover Site Battle Royal alongside HiResCovers!

With all of the talent here, it was only a matter of time. Garot and Zungam placed toward the very top last year, so seeing them both win this year seems like a great way to end things.

I was particularly excited to see Matush back in the battle, but all three OM designers were fantastic. All three in the Top 7! Amazing!

If anyone wants to start a WIP thread or wants to advertise their willingness for a collaboration to help finish their cover, the floor is yours. :thu_ok: There are 24 very strong potential Cover of the Month contenders still warm from the heat of battle.

Guerero
09.04.2014, 07:51
Gratulacje chłopaki, zajebiście dobra robota:piwo: Pokazaliście. że Polacy to zdolny naród :jammin:
Graty Garot and congrats Zungam:piwo::piwo::piwo:

scooter29
09.04.2014, 17:27
Gratulacje dla zwycięzców :piwo:
Krzysiek i Marcin ścisła czołówka - graty panowie :piwo:

ctaulbee
10.04.2014, 05:43
Congrats Garot! well done my friend banan

Dworek
11.04.2014, 22:38
Chyba znowu przewidziałem kto wygra bo głosowałem na Garota cudeńko :-) GRATULACJE!

GAROT
12.04.2014, 15:54
OMG... two people win :D Great job Zungam my friend :) It's fantastic to win with you :)

And again many thanks for Tim to this competition :drunk:

Bardzo się cieszę z tej wygranej, dziękuję wszystkim za wsparcie i głosowanie. Gratulacje dla chłopaków z OM a zwłaszcza dla Suba za tak wysokie miejsce jak na 1 start w tych zawodach.

Za niedługo dorobię tył, bo jeszcze nie zrobiłem, gdyż ledwo skończyłem z samym frontem :)

mam nadzieję że okładeczka cała się spodoba.

Bardzo mi miło było reprezentować OM i ciesze się że udało się wreszcie wygrać :)

Kolejka dla wszystkich! :piwo::piwo::piwo::piwo::piwo::piwo::piwo::piwo::p iwo::piwo: