Dec 2011
    Punkty
    Poziom
    Osiągnięcia:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Podziękuj
    in
    1 Post
    If this site still needs any volunteers, please add a reply to this thread or PM me so that we can get the word out.
    I'd like to announce the planned representatives in 2 weeks.

This week: The judging system!

Each judge will go through and rank the submitted covers from 1 to 21.

5 Points are awarded for 1st and 2nd.
    4 Points are awarded for 3rd, 4th, and 5th.
    3 Points are awarded for 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th.
    2 Points are awarded for 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th.
    1 Point is awarded for 15th and beyond.

They will also add a brief word about their favorite aspects of each cover and any areas they think could use improvement. Judges should attempt to make all comments constructive and encouraging.

Finally, each judge also has 1 tiebreaker point.
    If you really love the first place cover, you can give it an extra point.
    If you think the third place cover is just as great as the top two, use your extra point there.
    If your favorite cover has an amazing idea but is full of errors, maybe you'd give it 13th place and then reward it your extra point.

We will also have a Facebook vote. Everyone can view the front cover of each design and "Like" as many of the entries as they want. As long as we have a nice amount of votes, this will count as an extra judge. (So, 5 points for the two covers with the most Likes, and so on.)

Hopefully this new system will create a close, tense battle for the top score. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, feel free to post them.

The competition's start is getting closer every day!

Jeśli ta strona wciąż potrzebuje chętnych, odpowiadajcie w tym temacie, bądź piszcie do mnie PW, przekażemy to dalej.
    Planowanych reprezentujących chciałbym ogłosić za dwa tygodnie.

W tym tygodniu: Zasady systemu sędziowania!

Każdy z sędziów obejrzy i sklasyfikuje 21 zaprezentowanych okładek.

5 punktów dla 1-ej i 2-ej.
    4 punkty dla 3-ej, 4-ej i 5-ej.
    3 punkty dla 6-ej, 7-ej, 8-ej i 9-ej.
    2 punkty dla 10-ej, 11-ej, 12-ej, 13-ej i 14-ej.
    1 punkt dla 15-ej i dalej.

Napiszą oni również krótko o swoich ulubionych aspektach każdej okładki oraz o wszystkich zagadnieniach, które potrzebują naprawy. Sędziowie powinni postarać się o to, by ich komentarze były konstruktywne i pełne wsparcia.

Każdy z sędziów ma również jeden dodatkowy punkt.
    Jeśli naprawdę spodoba ci się okładka z pierwszego miejsca, możesz dać jej dodatkowy punkt.
    Jeśli uważasz, że okładka z trzeciego miejsca jest tak dobra jak dwie pierwsze, możesz przyznać swój punkt właśnie jej.
    Jeśli twoja ulubiona okładka ma świetny pomysł, ale jest pełna błędów - możesz dać jej 13 miejsce i wtedy przyznać jej swój dodatkowy punkt.

Będziemy również mieli głosowanie na Facebooku. Każdy będzie mógł zobaczyć fronty zgłoszonych okładek i "Polubić" tak dużo prac ile będzie tylko chciał. Jeśli będzie duża liczba głosów potraktujemy głosowanie na Facebooku jako dodatkowego sędziego. (5 punktów dla 1-ej i 2-ej okładki z największą liczbą "Lubię to" itd.)

Miejmy nadzieję, że ten nowy system głosowania stworzy napiętą bitwę o pierwsze miejsca. Jeśli macie jakieś przemyślenia, bądź sugestie - odpowiadajcie w tym temacie.

Z każdym dniem rozpoczęcie konkursu jest coraz bliżej!
    Ostatnio edytowane przez JustCool ; 07.02.2012 o 16:07

Zarejestr.
    Dec 2011
    Punkty
    Poziom
    Osiągnięcia:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Podziękuj
    in
    1 Post
    Big news for those not yet competing!

As of yesterday, both Movie Grafix and Uncovered had at least 2 openings each.

If you would like to represent either site, reach out to Jpeg on Movie Grafix or VincentLupo on Uncovered to let them know!

Ważna wiadomość dla tych, którzy jeszcze nie biorą udziału w konkursie!

Od wczoraj, Movie Grafix i Uncovered nie mają pełnego składu.

Jeśli ktoś z Was chciałby reprezentować inną stronę, skontaktujcie się z Jpeg na Movie Grafix lub z VincentLupo na Uncovered, dajcie im znać!
    Ostatnio edytowane przez JustCool ; 09.02.2012 o 14:18

Uprawnienia